Provident Law® is growing!
We have an immediate opening for an associate attorney to work in our real estate & commercial litigation department to provide support to our senior team. Our real estate & commercial litigation department has over 250 years of combined experience. We are an innovative firm and a team of attorneys with a reputation for professional excellence, strong morals built upon the sturdy foundation of justice and caring established by our steadfast convictions and belief. Each day we strive to manifests the values of humility, love, ethics, and understanding in to our practice to help guide everything we do.
2-5 years experience preferred.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Support the firm and its clients in handling a broad range of legal issues for matters involving real estate and commercial litigation;
- Prepare notices, letters, filings, applications, checklists, certificates, legal correspondence, and other documents.
- Draft demand letters
- Draft pleadings and motions
- Work on special assignments that may require conducting fact or legal research and prepare reports and summaries.
- Organize and maintain legal documents in an electronic filing system.
Summary of Ideal Qualifications:
- JD and membership in good standing with Arizona State Bar
- Knowledge of real estate and finance terminology and real estate and finance documents.
- Ability to analyze and resolve legal matters and develop appropriate solutions to enable the team to achieve company objectives.
- Excellent collaboration, communication, and interpersonal skills with others at all levels in the organization.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, meet key deadlines, and have exceptional organizational skills in a fast-paced environment.
- Capacity to learn new substantive legal topics as needed.
- Effective at representing the firm and its clients’ interests.
- Must be able to function effectively in a busy, team-oriented environment.
- Strong attention to detail.
- High degree of professional ethics and integrity.
- Excellent Benefits including Medical/Dental, and 401k match.
- Generous PTO plan
- Friendly work environment
Provident Law® seeks immediate placement of a Legal Assistant for its North Scottsdale office to support its real estate and commercial litigation practices.
Minimum 5 years’ experience in legal services is preferred.
Job Functions Include:
- answering phone calls
- client intake
- scheduling appointments
- file maintenance
- Court filings
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off.
Schedule: 8-hour shift, Monday to Friday, in-office